8 Mayıs 2010 Cumartesi

Fantasies and reality and other brief notes


Fantasies and reality and other brief notes

Most cannot differentiate fantasies from the reality. In fact, fantasies are very different from the reality. When you have a fantasy and want to understand if it fits into reality, then you should use the way of visualization. Visualization can be a bridge between your fantasy and reality.

Fantasies are the motion pictures that our mind offers us and we enjoy them. There are not any irritating, insulting or bad scenes in them. In short, they are made of the details we (mind and heart) enjoy seeing and free from the details or results we dislike. Fantasies are the motion pictures we start and we end where we want and they have no bad extensions and results. It is both misleading and deceiving, which gives you the feeling that the realisation of the fantasy will be nice, too.
Visualization is something different: You try to see an event, thing or something else you plan to experience in future (with every detail-No matter how irritating or nice they are.) when yuu honestly visualize something, you can see the irritating and hurting details and extensions as well the nice ones, which keeps you awake against the real results.
Can we say "visualization of something is the same as its realisation"? No, yet it is very helpful compared to fantasizing and more teaching than it.
So when you want to make a fantasy come true, first visualize it! This way you can calculate if you will able to meet the results and extensions and to pay the price.
To be A Man
Nowadays, to be a real man seems very difficult. It requires to win a battle or battles everyday. Yes, I know I will win the battle and I have to do it. However it is tiring to win a battle again and again.
So I avoid battles. What do I do? Surrender? No, I have not surrendered and I will not, either. Here is the thing: I avoid seeing the enemy again and again. Because they are ready to have a battle again and again. But I am too busy to win a battle everyday. So I do not watch films, listen to the things that challenge me to a battle.
I have a way and a decision and I have verified them many times. There are things I do not want to do and I will not do, either. So why see them, why confront them, why let them drag me into a battle? I do not eat something if it is not good for my body. Accordingly, I avoid visual and audial material or messages that destroys my soul. That is the thing!
-----------------------

SAVAŞ ŞENEL KİTAPLARI

AZ ACILI VE KALICI İNGİLİZCE-YABANCI DİL ÖĞRENMEK İÇİN PÜF NOKTALARI
Kitabın Tanıtım Yazısı
Kitabın Facebook sayfası
Kitabı buradan satın alabilirsiniz: Kitapyurdu.com

(Kitabı İmzalı Edinmek İsterseniz Bize Yazınız: savassenel@gmail.com)

ÇAY SAATİ İÇİN HAFİF YAZILAR


(Kitabı İmzalı Edinmek İsterseniz Bize Yazınız: savassenel@gmail.com)




(Kitabı İmzalı Edinmek İsterseniz Bize Yazınız: savassenel@gmail.com)
-------------------

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder