22 Mart 2010 Pazartesi

To love to death is the first step to love to kill!


I llike this face
While I was looking a for a picture that reflects the soul of one of my articles, I came accross this baby. Then I felt very close to him or her. I have no idea if it is male or female. However, the anger on the face implies that it is a male baby due to the assumption I have that you can just see such an anger on man's face.
I feel close to him not because I am a man of anger. Still sometimes I feel angry and I have a lot pof reasons. However, thank God, I know something about how to control anger! Otherwise, my life would be miserable!
Some do not know it and the result can be very bad such as shooting someone they claim that that are in love!
Without mercy, love is nothing but a kind of cruel hatred! So I do not trust love without compassion in it. Love without compassion is like pure gold and you cannot shape it!To read the rest of the article, hit these lines
-----------------------

SAVAŞ ŞENEL KİTAPLARI

AZ ACILI VE KALICI İNGİLİZCE-YABANCI DİL ÖĞRENMEK İÇİN PÜF NOKTALARI
Kitabın Tanıtım Yazısı
Kitabın Facebook sayfası
Kitabı buradan satın alabilirsiniz: Kitapyurdu.com

(Kitabı İmzalı Edinmek İsterseniz Bize Yazınız: savassenel@gmail.com)

ÇAY SAATİ İÇİN HAFİF YAZILAR


(Kitabı İmzalı Edinmek İsterseniz Bize Yazınız: savassenel@gmail.com)




(Kitabı İmzalı Edinmek İsterseniz Bize Yazınız: savassenel@gmail.com)
-------------------

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder